New York Personal Injury Attorneys
Accidents happen in New York every day, and unfortunately, many of them lead to significant injuries. Car crashes, on-the-job accidents, and other incidents can cause serious medical issues such as brain injuries, broken bones, neck and spine injuries, and more. Personal injury lawsuits are a way for victims of accidents caused by negligence or carelessness to obtain financial compensation. Based in Manhattan and serving surrounding cities in New York, Robinson Yablon Cooper, LLP offers veteran legal representation in order to provide clients injured in accidents the opportunity to seek the maximum financial award available.
An accident can happen to anyone, anywhere, at any time. Although many people believe accidents to be just that — accidental — the truth is that many accidents are preventable, and were simply caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence.
The costs associated with severe injuries can be overwhelming, and in some cases, they can total millions of dollars or more. Since most people don’t expect the worst to happen, many families are financially unprepared for the financial damage that an accident can do.
In addition, if you have been in an accident and feel there has only been a minor injury, there can be more long-term consequences. A minor injury today may end up being more serious down the line, and with the help of an experienced law firm that has seen hundreds of these types of injuries, you may be able to obtain significant compensation.
By reaching out to
Robinson Yablon Cooper, LLP, you can learn more about how to bring forward a claim for the full and fair compensation you deserve.
The Benefits of Working With a Personal Injury Lawyer At Robinson & Yablon, P.C
If you wish to pursue a claim for compensation for your injuries you need the assistance of seasoned New York injury attorneys.
Robinson Yablon Cooper, LLP has over 50 years of combined experience working with accident victims and their families, and can provide you with the resources and legal expertise you need to navigate through the complicated process of personal injury litigation. When you consult with
Robinson Yablon Cooper, LLP, we will:
- Investigate the accident to determine who may be held legally responsible for your injuries;
- Help you gather the necessary documentation to support your case;
- Communicate directly with the legal team of the opposing party;
- Make sure you are receiving the medical care you need for your injuries;
- Aggressively seek out the maximum settlement available in your case in order to ensure that you and your family have the funds you need to get back on your feet after an accident.
Robinson Yablon Cooper, LLP knows how difficult being injured can be for both the victim and his or her family.
Robinson Yablon Cooper, LLP is committed to providing clients with experienced legal representation throughout each stage of their case, from the filing of the initial claim to the final verdict.
Personal Injury FAQ
- What if I was injured at work? If you were injured at work, you may be eligible for both personal injury and workers’ compensation representation. Workers’ compensation benefits are designed to cover lost wages and medical bills if you were involved in an accident while at your job. Personal injury lawsuits are designed to help recover past, present, and future pain and suffering compensation.
- The insurance company offered me a settlement. Should I take it? The insurance company will try to get you to take the first settlement offer (and it will likely be much lower than it should be). Something many people don’t understand about insurance companies is that their primary objective is to deny a claim, or to settle a case for the least amount possible. The first settlement offer that an insurance company provides is often extraordinarily low, in hopes that the claimant will accept the settlement quickly without question. Never accept the first settlement offer, as it will likely be much lower than what you deserve.
- How long do I have to file a case? There is a statute of limitations on personal injury cases in New York. The statutes vary depending on the type of case – contact Robinson Yablon Cooper, LLP immediately to learn more.
- What do I need to prove my case? Evidence is critical in a personal injury case — gather as much documentation as you can. As the plaintiff, you have the burden of proof in a personal injury case. In order to increase your chances of success, gather as much evidence as possible to support your claim. Photographs, witness testimony, video,incident and police reports and other documentation could be critical in establishing the severity of the accident and your injuries.
When to Reach Out to a New York Personal Injury Attorney
If you or a family member have been injured in an accident of any kind, it is imperative that you contact a seasoned New York, NY personal injury lawyer as quickly as possible after obtaining emergency medical care. By working with an accident attorney immediately after the incident, you can protect your right to financial compensation for the damages you’ve incurred.
Robinson Yablon Cooper, LLP has successfully assisted injured individuals and their families after an accident, and can provide you with the comprehensive legal representation you need to seek the maximum damage award possible in your case. Call (212) 725-8566 today for a consultation to discuss your legal needs with Robinson Yablon Cooper, LLP, and to learn more about the steps you need to take to move forward after a serious accident.